Inge Aida My diary

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twilight Fan Dakota Fanning

Dakota Fanning

When asked if it could withstand the makeup necessary for the film, Dakota replied: I do not believe that Everyone has to put a lot of makeup on me. L actress - who is being considered for the role of Jane vampire in New Moon - insists that it would be a dream to land the role, because she is a big fan of novels. Dakota Fanning like to star in the sequel to Twilight . I m already quite white. Pretty Much All My Friends Are Pretty Big Fans So It Would Be Great Dakota, 14, believes it would be ideal for the role because of its milky complexion. I ma really big fan of the series and the first film and all the actors in it, so it would be wonderful. Access Hollywood said: I think it too early to say if I ll do to be sure, but it so great. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home